Guardians Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Cleveland Guardians (74-82) are ranked 17th in MLB (among the bottom half), with odds of +100000 to win the World Series.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Guardians MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||17th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Guardians can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians Standings Information
|4||Chicago White Sox||23|
|5||Kansas City Royals||29|
Guardians Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 8.2 K/9, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Cleveland has a 3.95 team ERA that ranks seventh across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Guardians are 20-7 this season in games when they hit two or more long balls.
- Cleveland has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 25 games this season, and has gone 20-5 in those outings.
- The Guardians have gone 27-16 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Cleveland has gone 56-22 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Guardians Next Game Information
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Orioles Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Orioles Prediction|
Guardians Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|José Ramírez||+12500||-||-||.276/.351/.474 24 HR 80 RBI|
|Andrés Giménez||+20000||-||-||.251/.315/.397 14 HR 61 RBI|
|Tanner Bibee||-||-||+3000||10-4 2.98 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Logan Allen||-||-||+15000||7-8 3.81 ERA 8.5 K/9|
|Shane Bieber||-||+20000||-||5-6 3.91 ERA 7.4 K/9|
|Cal Quantrill||-||+12500||-||3-7 5.13 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Gabriel Arias||-||-||+15000||.211/.277/.355 10 HR 26 RBI|
|Triston McKenzie||-||+20000||-||0-1 4.50 ERA 13.5 K/9|
Guardians' Top Players
- Jose Ramirez has produced a .824 OPS this season, hitting .276/.351/.474 with 34 doubles, 24 home runs, 70 walks and 80 RBI. He has also nabbed 27 bases.
- So far this season, Steven Kwan has contributed to the club's lineup by hitting .274/.346/.378 with 35 doubles, seven triples, five home runs, 68 walks and 54 RBI.
- At the plate, Josh Naylor is hitting .312/.356/.499 with 17 home runs, 95 RBI, and a 6.6% walk rate. He has also tacked on 10 stolen bases.
- Andres Gimenez has batted .251/.315/.397 this season with 27 doubles, five triples, 14 home runs, 32 walks and 61 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.