Dodgers vs. Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
Jake Bauers leads the New York Yankees (35-25) into a matchup against the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-24), following his two-homer outing in a 6-3 victory over the Dodgers, starting at 7:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Dodgers will give the ball to Bobby Miller (2-0, 1.64 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Yankees will counter with Domingo German (3-3, 3.98 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Yankees Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Miller - LAD (2-0, 1.64 ERA) vs German - NYY (3-3, 3.98 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Dodgers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Yankees|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Odds|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Prediction|
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bobby Miller
- Miller heads to the mound for the Dodgers to make his third start of the season, seeking his third win.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw six innings, giving up one earned run while allowing four hits against the Washington Nationals.
- He has an ERA of 1.64, a 4.5 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of .909 in two games this season.
- Miller will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
Yankees Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Domingo Germán
- German gets the start for the Yankees, his 11th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.98 ERA and 53 strikeouts in 54 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Tuesday against the Seattle Mariners, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- In 10 games this season, the 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.98, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .179 against him.
- German is trying to collect his third quality start of the year in this outing.
- German heads into the matchup with seven outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.