Dodgers vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 4
Sunday's contest between the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-24) and the New York Yankees (35-25) at Dodger Stadium should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 4-2, with the Dodgers securing the victory. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET on June 4.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Bobby Miller (2-0, 1.64 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Yankees will counter with Domingo German (3-3, 3.98 ERA).
Dodgers vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dodgers vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Dodgers 4, Yankees 3.
Total Prediction for Dodgers vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Dodgers Performance Insights
- In four games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Dodgers have a record of 3-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Los Angeles and its opponents are 7-2-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Dodgers are 2-2-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers have entered the game as favorites 47 times this season and won 30, or 63.8%, of those games.
- This season Los Angeles has won six of its 12 games, or 50%, when favored by at least -175 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Dodgers have a 63.6% chance to win.
- Los Angeles has scored the third-most runs in the majors this season with 330.
- The Dodgers have a 4.48 team ERA that ranks 21st across all MLB pitching staffs.
Yankees Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Yankees have a record of 2-3.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, New York and its opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Yankees' record against the spread is 5-5-0 over their previous 10 contests.
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 19 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (42.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 1-2 when favored by +145 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Yankees have an implied victory probability of 40.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- New York scores the ninth-most runs in baseball (283 total, 4.7 per game).
- Yankees pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.71 ERA this year, fifth-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 29||Nationals||W 6-1||Bobby Miller vs Trevor Williams|
|May 30||Nationals||W 9-3||Tony Gonsolin vs Jake Irvin|
|May 31||Nationals||L 10-6||Noah Syndergaard vs Patrick Corbin|
|June 2||Yankees||W 8-4||Clayton Kershaw vs Luis Severino|
|June 3||Yankees||L 6-3||Michael Grove vs Gerrit Cole|
|June 4||Yankees||-||Bobby Miller vs Domingo Germán|
|June 6||@ Reds||-||Tony Gonsolin vs Luke Weaver|
|June 7||@ Reds||-||Noah Syndergaard vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 8||@ Reds||-||Clayton Kershaw vs Graham Ashcraft|
|June 9||@ Phillies||-||TBA vs TBA|
|June 10||@ Phillies||-||Bobby Miller vs Ranger Suárez|
|May 29||@ Mariners||W 10-4||Domingo Germán vs Bryce Miller|
|May 30||@ Mariners||W 10-2||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 31||@ Mariners||L 1-0||Clarke Schmidt vs George Kirby|
|June 2||@ Dodgers||L 8-4||Luis Severino vs Clayton Kershaw|
|June 3||@ Dodgers||W 6-3||Gerrit Cole vs Michael Grove|
|June 4||@ Dodgers||-||Domingo Germán vs Bobby Miller|
|June 6||White Sox||-||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Lucas Giolito|
|June 7||White Sox||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Lance Lynn|
|June 8||White Sox||-||Luis Severino vs Mike Clevinger|
|June 9||Red Sox||-||Gerrit Cole vs Tanner Houck|
|June 10||Red Sox||-||Domingo Germán vs Brayan Bello|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.